The RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series is organised by RTPI Yorkshire in partnership with Leeds Beckett and Sheffield Hallam Universities to promote good planning practice and to provide a service to support its members and others in the built environment field.
2017 RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series
Please scroll down to find details of each conference in the 2017 Series.
How to book for conferences
Conference places can be bought either under our Multi-buy Scheme or individually.
- 5 places: £495 + VAT
- 10 places: £950 + VAT
- 15 places: £1425 + VAT
- 20 places: £1800 + VAT
- 25 places: £2250 + VAT
- 30 places: £2700 + VAT
- 35 places: £3150 + VAT
- 40 places: £3600 + VAT
If you have any problems in using the online booking system please contact the Regional Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual places at any of the conferences in the 2017 Conference Series cost:
- RTPI members: £105.00 + VAT
- Non-RTPI members: £120.00 + VAT
- Concessions: £35.00 + VAT (limited to RTPI members only, who have no professional income, and restricted to 2 conferences per annum per person)
- Full time Students: £10.00 + VAT. Please book online if you are an RTPI member or contact email@example.com to book a place if not
To book an individual place at any of the conferences in the 2017 Series, please click on 'Details and Booking' under the title of the relevant conference below.
Conferences in the 2017 Conference Series
Conservation: 50 years of Heritage Planning
Thursday 23 February 2017, York: Booking for this conference is now closed.
Planning for a Changing Population
Wednesday 15 March 2017, Sheffield
Managing the Natural Environment
Wednesday 12 April 2017, Leeds
The Development Management Law Conference
Thursday 18 May 2017, York
Improving Design Quality through Consultation
Thursday 15 June 2017, Leeds
Major Infrastructure Planning: the latest agenda
Wednesday 5 July 2017, Sheffield
Latest Developments in Neighbourhood Planning
Thursday 21 September 2017, Leeds
Planning for Regeneration and Brownfield Development
Thursday 12 October 2017, Bradford
Annual Planning Law Update
Thursday 9 November 2017, Leeds
What next for the NPPF?
Wednesday 6 December 2017, Sheffield
Booking terms and Conditions
Payment must be in advance online, or within 30 days of the date of the invoice we send you.
If you are not able to attend:
- we can accept a substitute delegate at any time
- we can give you a refund if you cancel in writing at least seven days before the conference date; we cannot give refunds for cancellations after this, or for non-arrival
- for reasons beyond our control, we may have to change the content or timing of the programme, the speakers, the date or the venue
- in the unlikely event that the event is cancelled, we will make a full refund but disclaim any further liability
- booked delegates who fail to attend their event without notifying firstname.lastname@example.org in advance may be subject to an administration charge