RTPI West Midlands CPD programme
To help members plan their CPD for 2017 and book places at a discount, RTPI West Midlands offers multi-buy tickets for CPD events (though you can still book individual places).
Multi-buy credits can be used at one or different events, by one person or more than one person, and you can pay by credit card or invoice. Book your places as normal and just enter your multi-buy code; your confirmation email will tell you how many multi-buy tickets you have redeemed, and what you have left.
The multi-buy prices, the same is in 2016, are as follows:
£220 + VAT (£264) for 5 places/credits
£415 + VAT (£498) for 10 places/credits
£635 + VAT (£762) for 15 places/credits
£830 + VAT (£996) for 20 places/credits
All of the multi-buys save money. As an example a multi-buy for ten places saves at least £85 plus VAT. Buy multi-buy tickets now.
The eleven topics included in the 2017 programme are listed below. Full details of each event will be published before each seminar.
Designing accessible, safe and active neighbourhoods for all Thursday 16 February (am), Birmingham
- Planning law update Thursday 16 March (am), Birmingham
- Good design - making it happen Thursday 27 April (am), Birmingham
- Tourism - new horizons Wednesday 24 May (am), Stratford-upon-Avon
- Effective planning applications Wednesday 28 June (am), Birmingham
- Neighbourhood planning - here to stay? Thursday 20 July (am), Birmingham
- Preparing for public inquiries and examinations in public Monday 11 September (am and pm), Birmingham (To book using multi-buy, please contact email@example.com as this event costs two credits.)
- Planning and health Tuesday 26 September (am), Birmingham
Building new homes: the challenges of housing supply and delivery – a regional perspective Friday 13 October (am), Birmingham
- Planning law update Tuesday 31 October (am), Birmingham
- Flood protection - the role of planning Thursday 23 November (am), Warwick
Seminars (except Preparing for public inquiries) will cost £50 + VAT (£60) for RTPI members, £60 + VAT (£72) for non-members and £20 + VAT (£24) for RTPI student members. All seminars include lunch.
Find out how to become an RTPI member.
Other events this year
- Thursday 2 February "The Great Regional Debate - an opportunity to discuss the future for the built environment with West Midlands mayoral candidates" at the Priory Rooms, 40 Bull St, Birmingham
- Monday 20 and Tuesday 21 March RTPI President's visit to the West Midlands Region
- Monday 20 March RTPI West Midlands AGM
- Friday 7 July The Award Ceremony Dinner and Ball at The Macdonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham
- Wednesday 18 October Visit to Birmingham Airport
- Thursday 30 November RTPI West Midlands Planning Summit 2017 at Birmingham Repertory Theatre Book Now