RTPI West Midlands 2018 CPD programme
The 12 Seminars in the 2018 programme are listed below.
Full details of each event will be published before each seminar.
To help members plan their CPD for 2018 and book places at a discount, RTPI West Midlands offers Multi-buy tickets for CPD events (though you can still book individual places). Multi-buy places can be used at one or different events, by one person or more than one person, and you can pay online by Paypal, credit or debit card, or request an invoice.
Multi-buy prices for 2018 are the same as last year:
£220 + VAT (£264) for 5 places
£415 + VAT (£498) for 10 places
£635 + VAT (£762) for 15 places
£830 + VAT (£996) for 20 places
To allocate a place at an event book a place as normal online and just enter your Multi-buy code; your confirmation email will tell you how many multi-buy tickets you have redeemed, and what you have left. Please book early as our Seminars quickly sell out.
Individual places for Seminars (except Preparing for Public Inquiries) will cost £50 + VAT (£60) for RTPI members, £60 + VAT (£72) for non-members and £20 + VAT (£24) for RTPI student members. All Seminars include lunch.
Find out how to become an RTPI member
Other forthcoming events
- The Great Regional Debate. Thursday 1 February, Birmingham. Book here
- Joint RTPI West Midlands/South West event. Wednesday 21 February, Worcester. Book here
- Planning for Economic Growth. Thursday 1 March, Birmingham. Book here
- North Staffordshire Dinner. With RICS. Thursday 19 April, Stoke-on-Trent. Book here
- Development Land: Acquisition and Development - opportunities and pitfalls. Monday 30 April, Birmingham. Book here
Complementary to the RTPI West Midlands CPD programme and our other events, RTPI Training provides you with masterclasses and training events.
2018 RTPI Training events in the West Midlands:
19 April, Birmingham
6 September, Birmingham
6 November, Birmingham