We run a programme of low-cost and free events to meet the CPD and networking needs of planners in the South East. See our events calendar for future activities.
The RTPI South East multi-buy ticket enables you to save on the cost of CPD, while retaining the flexibly to book places for the 14 eligible RTPI South East CPD events at any point throughout the year. Perfect for individuals, local authorities and consultancies who want to keep on top of their CPD for less. Prices start from just £180+VAT for 5 places.
Eligible events to attend with your RTPI South East multibuy ticket:
- Planning and the Natural Environment 28th February, Guildford
- Housing - Meeting the need - 11th April, Canterbury
- Trees in the Planning Process - with Institute of Chartered Foresters - 13th April, Oxford
- Urban Design - 25th April, Brighton
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Seminar - 11th May, Reading
- Spring Legal Update - 16th May, Southampton
- Brexit – What now? 5th July, Milton Keynes
- Housing Matters - an event with RTPI/CIH Planning for Housing Network - 6th September, Reading
- Development Management - 12th September, Ashford
- Planning and Infrastructure- 21st September, Brighton
- Autumn Legal Update- 1st October, London
- CIL Update - 4th October, Horsham
- Introduction to Minerals and Waste - 18th October, London
- Heritage Planning - 7th December, Winchester
To be scheduled:
Other dates for the diary:
To join our mailing list and hear about future events email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want to hear your suggestions for our CPD events, so please get in touch with your Regional Co-ordinator if there are topics you would like to see covered.
Read more about CPD requirements and assessment on the Education and Careers section.