This year's RTPI South East Awards for Planning Excellence are now open for entries!
The RTPI South East Awards for Planning Excellence exist to celebrate the contribution that planners make to society, to highlight exceptional examples of planning and to inspire others to achieve the same high standards.
The Awards aim to:
- promote the art and science of planning for the benefit of the public;
- demonstrate the positive impact planning has on our quality of life;
- celebrate professional expertise; and
- disseminate new models and examples of best practice.
Winning these prestigious awards is a clear demonstration of the quality of your work, and an excellent way to raise a project's profile.
This year the categories for project entries are:
- Excellence in Planning for Heritage
- Excellence in Planning for the Natural Environment
- Excellence in Planning for Well-being
- Excellence in Planning to Create Economically Successful Places
- Excellence in Planning to Deliver Housing
- Excellence in Planning for the Innovative Delivery of Infrastructure
- Excellence in Plan Making Practice
We will also have the new category of Regional Young Planner of the Year
Deadline for entry is: Thursday 22nd June 2017
Find out more: