RTPI NI 'Asks' of the next Northern Ireland Assembly
RTPI NI is making five asks of the Parties in Northern Ireland for the next term in the Northern Ireland Assembly:
- Grow confidence in the planning system
- Ensure the provision of a quality home for everyone in Northern Ireland that needs one
- Coordinate policy by focusing on people and places
- Integrate infrastructure, development and environment
- Promote a growing sustainable economy.
Detail about each of the 'Asks' are available to download.
What are the Parties Saying?
We've summarised what the Parties are saying about planning and built environment related policies.
We jointly hosted a Built Environment Debate along with RICS, RSUA and ICE on Tuesday 5th April in Belfast. You can watch back at the proceedings.