RTPI Northen Ireland runs a range of events to support your learning needs. We are always looking for new ideas and suggestion for events so please get in touch with the Julie Sullivan, RTPI NI Administrator, if there are topics you would like to see covered.
A joint RTPI Ireland and RTPI Northern Ireland conference that will explore the implications of Brexit on planning in Northern Ireland and the development of a new National Planning Framework in Ireland.
This rescheduled event will be held Tuesday 24th October 2017 at the Ballymascanlon Hotel, Dundalk.
2017 CPD Programme
Further to our CPD programme the programme also includes the following events:
Brexit - What does it mean for Planning? - Due to the NI Assembly Election being called, this event has been postponedl. Further details will be available here in due course.
This will be a joint conference with RTPI Ireland to explore the anticipated implications of Brexit North and South of the Border. What will the implications be on strategic infrastructure projects? How will Councils on the borders be affected? How will transboundary applications be handled? What will the consequences be on the wider sector?
- Annual Dinner, 6th April 2017, Belfast
- NI Annual Conference, 26th September 2016, Europa, Belfast
- Common Ground: Shared Language - 16th October 2017 (half day), Riddell Hall, Belfast
This event will investigate collaboration and a better understanding of the disciplines involved in the built environment.
- Annual General Meeting - our AGM will take place at 5.30pm on 30th November at Park House, Belfast. Papers have been sent to all members. Nominations for Committee and apologies/confirmation or attendance to be with Julie Sullivan no later than Friday 24th November.
- Gin Tasting Evening - 30th November 2017 7.00pm-9.30pm, Established Coffee, Hill Street, Belfast. PLACES ARE LIMITED AND BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.