North West Update CPD Programme 2017
RTPI North West runs a wide range of events to support your learning needs. We are always looking for new ideas and suggestions for events so please get in touch with your regional co-ordinator if there are topics you would like to see covered.
If you are interested in the upcoming programme of RTPI North West Update Events, these are summarised below. Further details for each event can be found in the Events Calendar.
Bookings are now made online with the option to pay direct or be invoiced.
2017 events - full programme available here
2017 events are bookable individually or by using a Multibuy ticket:
- 9 February, Planning Support
- 6 March, Planning Law Update (1)
- 9 March, Planning for Minerals & Waste
- 28 March, Housing in the North West (1)
- 26 April, Development Management Update (1)
- 11 May, Development Finance & Viability
- 16 May, Local Plan Making
- 23 May,Rural Planning
- 29 June,Town Centres & Retail
- 6 September, Green Infrastructure
- 12 September,Public Inquiries
- 20 September,Transport & Infrastructure
- 27 September,Housing Update Heads to Carlisle
- 2 October, Planning Law Update (2)
- 18 October, Enforcement
- 9 November, Heritage & Design
- 15 November, Development Management Update (2)
Half day events 2017 (all include lunch)
Note that half day events can not be used as part of a multi buy booking, however, discounted prices are available at half day events if your organisation has purchased a multi buy ticket. Contact Bev Watson for details.
Past Events Write Ups
Housing in the North West - 28.3.17
Rural Planning Update - 23.5.17