RTPI Regional Awards for Planning Excellence 2018
The RTPI North East Awards for Planning Excellence celebrate outstanding projects that demonstrate the power of planning in our region. Entries reflect the diversity of planning achievement, whether in urban or rural areas, large or small in scale, involving new development, regeneration or conservation.
- Entries are now open
- Download you entry form and guidance notes
- Free to enter
- Deadline for submission Monday 23 July at 5pm
- Winners announced at Annual Dinner on Friday 26 October
- Helpful How to Win guide
- NEW for 2018 :Overall Winner automatically shortlisted to national Awards in London for 2019
This years Chair's Award: Encouraging Young Planners - This year's Chair's Award will showcase how a newer entrant to the profession has made their mark or someone who has encouraged the involvement of those new to the profession towards bigger and greater projects.
Entries are open to both members and non-members and can be for a plan, strategy, initiative or project.
Entries should be submitted electronically to email@example.com with the entry form, a maximum of six sides of A4 and five jpeg images.
What our last year's winners said
- "Entering the RTPI NE Awards for Planning Excellence enabled us to really highlight the critical role of planning in infrastructure provision and to celebrate the first class partnership working that is being undertaken in our region to facilitate future growth. It was a fantastic opportunity to reflect on projects that encompassed planners, developers and infrastructure providers working together to support the North East economy." – Richard Warneford, Wastewater Director, Northumbrian Water
- "We entered the RTPI North East Awards scheme to showcase the Seaham Harbour Marina Water sports Centre project and also to highlight the ongoing regeneration work that has been undertaken in Seaham over the last 20 years. It also highlighted the high quality professionalism of the people that helped bring the project forward. We were delighted to win the Chair's Award last October." Durham County Council
If you have any questions or would like to be one of our sponsors please contact Kim Walker.
View Past Awards here