RTPI North East conferences and social events
Throughout the year we run a full programme of bespoke CPD (pdf version) events to support your learning needs here in the North East of England.
Conference places can be purchased individually or using our multi-buy option. Multi-buy tickets are designed to help you maximise the amount of training you receive, making a great saving at the same time.
Multi-buys are available in batches of 5, 10, 15 and 20. A multi-buy for 10 places saves you £130. Individual tickets have been held since 2015 prices and also offer great value too: £99 (members), £115 (non-members) and £35 (students - must be full time — one place per annum per student and subject to availability). All prices are plus VAT. Find out out how to become an RTPI member.
2017 Events bookable using your Multi-buy tickets, PayPal or Credit Card:
Other dates for your diary
CPD Programme Benefits
- All of our full day conferences / workshops commence at 9:30 and finish by approximately 16:00, including your refreshments and catering
- Discounted rates for members at full and half day events
- Multibuy/block booking options discounts available
- Conference papers are available online to all delegates prior to event
- Professional networking and opportunity to share experience and pose questions to experts in their fields
Our events are organised by volunteers with support from the CPD steering group and Regional co-ordinator. If you would like to organise/sponsor an event, host an event or have an idea for a future seminar, get in touch.
Why participate in the RTPI NE Regional Programme?
Last year, over 500 delegates participated in our CPD Events. Feedback from our delegates continues to shape our programme and venues are chosen for ease of access, location and facilities — wi-fi is a must!
Terms and conditions apply