The RTPI East of England Region is governed by the Regional Management Board (RMB) and the Regional Activities Committee (RAC).
The 2017 Regional Chair is Wendy Hague.
You can get in touch with Members of the RMB and RAC via the East of England Regional Co-ordinator.
Regional Office Contact Details
Regional Co-ordinator (until 24 November 2017): Tina Palmer
Other Regional Contacts
- Regional Co-ordinator - Tina Palmer
- Regional Representative on RTPI General Assembly - Charlotte Burton
- Deputy Representative on RTPI Gen. Assembly - Jake Nugent
- Regional Representative on RTPI Regions & Nations Panel - Member of the RMB to be nominated for each meeting
- Regional CPD Programme Convenors - Wendy Hague and Tina Palmer
- Regional Consultation Co-ordinator - Robert Purton
- Regional Newsletter Editor - Peter Hakes (note change of email address)
- Regional Planning Aid Contact - James Claxton
- Young Planners Liaison Officer - Libby Hindle
To contact the RTPI's main office at Botolph Lane, please click here.