Regional Newsletters & E-Bulletins
See here for recent Ebulletins
East of England Express
The East of England Express is the quarterly newsletter for the RTPI East of England, keeping local members up-to-date with RTPI news and planning issues in the Region.
- The Winter 2016 Edition of the East of England Express newsletter is now available. Click on the logo above or on the link to download a copy.
- Enter our front cover competition NOW for your chance to win a £25 M&S voucher, with thanks to the kind sponsorship from The Planning Legislation Update Service. Do you know where in the region the photo was taken? If you know the answer and you are an RTPI member in the East of England, email Peter Hakes, the Newsletter Editor, before the closing date of 31 January 2017 with your answer and your RTPI membership number.
- Do you have what it takes? Our esteemed Newsletter Editor, Peter Hakes, has announced that he will be retiring from this role at the end of 2016. Whilst we fully appreciate and understand Peter's decision, it has left the Regional Management Board with the impossible task of finding a replacement. The new Editor will need to have the organisational, creative and diplomatic skills that Peter has had in abundance over many years and which have helped to make the East of England Express such a long lasting success. If you might be interested in this role and want to know more, please email David Potter, Immediate Past Chair of the RTPI East of England.
- Our thanks to David Lock Associates for sponsoring the East of England Express since 2010 and for their expertise in producing interactive versions for this web site.
- Contact the Editor: The East of England Express is edited by Peter Hakes. Contact Peter directly or via the Regional Office.
- Past Editions of the Newsletter are available here
- For further details regarding advertising in the East of England newsletter, contact the Editor.
- New contributions to the Newsletter are always being sought and would be warmly welcomed. If you have an event which needs publicising; an announcement to make; an interesting appeal decision to share; or a question that needs answering, the East of England newsletter is available for you and will gain you instant access to the Regional membership.
Dates to Note
||DEADLINE FOR COPY
||APPROXIMATE ISSUE DATE
||Late March/Early April
||Late June/Early July
||Late September/Early October