Regional Newsletters & E-Bulletins
See here for recent Ebulletins
East of England Express
The East of England Express is the quarterly newsletter for the RTPI East of England, keeping local members up-to-date with RTPI news and planning issues in the Region.
- The Spring 2017 Edition of the East of England Express newsletter is now available. Click on the logo above or on the link to download a copy.
- You could be in with a chance of winning a £25 M&S voucher if you know the location of the photo on the front cover. Email Peter Hakes, the Newsletter Editor, with your answer by the closing date of 28 April 2017. This competition is only open to RTPI members in the East of England. Our thanks to the kind sponsorship from The Planning Legislation Update Service.
- Do you have what it takes? Our esteemed Newsletter Editor, Peter Hakes, would like to hand over the role of Editor in 2017. Do you have the organisational, creative and diplomatic skills to take over this important role? If you might be interested and would like to know more, please email Tina Palmer at the RTPI East of England office.
- Our thanks to David Lock Associates for sponsoring the East of England Express since 2010 and for their expertise in producing interactive versions for this web site.
- Contact the Editor: The East of England Express is edited by Peter Hakes. Contact Peter directly or via the Regional Office.
- Past Editions of the Newsletter are available here
- For further details regarding advertising in the East of England newsletter, contact the Editor.
- New contributions to the Newsletter are always being sought and would be warmly welcomed. If you have an event which needs publicising; an announcement to make; an interesting appeal decision to share; or a question that needs answering, the East of England newsletter is available for you and will gain you instant access to the Regional membership.
Dates to Note
||DEADLINE FOR COPY
||APPROXIMATE ISSUE DATE
||Late March/Early April
||Late June/Early July
||Late September/Early October