RTPI Cymru made ten asks of the Parties in Wales for the current term of the National Assembly for Wales (Fifth Assembly 2016 - 2021):
- Embed new legislation and make the plan-led system work;
- Ensure the provision of a quality home for everyone in Wales who needs one;
- Coordinate policy by focusing on places;
- Support communities to shape the place they live;
- Ensure that planning authorities have the resources they need;
- Promote the quality and strength of town and city centres;
- Set out a clear and integrated framework for energy;
- Better integrate infrastructure and development;
- Ensure that the natural environment is protected and enhanced;
- Promote a more equitable and resilient economy.
Detail about each of the 'Asks' are available to download ac yn y Gymraeg.
Homes for Wales
In support of our 'ask' 2, RTPI Cymru is a partner in Homes for Wales.