RTPI Cymru is launching a competition to collect photographs and drawings which depict planning in Wales. We are working with the Planning Directorate of the Welsh Government to source your images which represent different aspects of planning.
We are looking for images (photographs or drawings) which depict different aspects of the built and natural environments, as shaped by the planning system and development. These images may be used in various planning documents, including Planning Policy Wales and the National Development Framework.
You may wish to enter images covering the following topics (although you may have other topics reflecting planning too):
- Agriculture and Rural Planning
- Climate Change
- Historic Environment
- Infrastructure (including transport and water supply)
- Minimising and managing risks (including pollution and flood risk)
- Natural Environment (including landscape and biodiversity)
- Retail Centres
- Services (including waste management and telecommunications)
- Tourism, Sport and Recreation
How do I enter?
The competition closes on Friday 10th November 2017.
Each entry should be marked with name, address, contact telephone number (both daytime and evening) and the subject and location of the photo / drawing.
Please ensure your entry is of a printable resolution.
All entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11PM (GMT) on Friday November 10th 2017.
Entries may be published in Planning Policy Wales and / or the National Development Framework. There will be one overall winner, which will receive one year's family membership to Cadw sites.
Winning entries will be announced by mid December.
Terms and Conditions
- Up to five entries per person are permitted.
- The images must be of places in Wales.
- Entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com by 11PM (GMT) on Friday November 10th 2017.
- All images must be created by the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- The entrants must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained permission of any people featured in the entries or their parents / guardians if children under 16 are featured. Further, entrants must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of judges made up of Members of RTPI Cymru and Welsh Government Officials.
- Winning entries will be announced by mid December.
- Winners will be notified by email. Unfortunately, we cannot give feedback or return entries.
- Entrants agree to the RTPI and Welsh Government using their entry for promotional purposes and for inclusion in Planning Policy Wales and the National Development Framework and related materials, including web materials.
- The RTPI reserves the right not to award prizes.
- The Judges' decisions are final.