Thank you for completing our membership survey
Thank you for completing our membership survey held in June. Your views are extremely important to the RTPI. RTPI Board, Standing Committees and officers are looking at the results to inform the work of the Institute going forward and a report of the results have been shared in the December issue of The Planner. The headlines include:
- 18% of the total membership responded, slightly more respondents were aged over 45 and the lowest response was from those aged under 35. However, the results are reflective of the overall membership demographic.
- 85% of members agree that they value their RTPI membership and 79% would recommend membership to a colleague.
- 68% of employers see RTPI membership as essential or desirable.
- 55% members most value the professional recognition that RTPI membership confers and just under half most value the RTPI news and publications they receive.
- Brexit, housing land supply, housing affordability, infrastructure planning are seen as the most important topics concerning members.
See the December issue of The Planner for a fuller report on the survey results.