This is a list of consultations crossing multiple national borders that the RTPI is currently responding to, or has recently responded to. If you wish to contribute to the formulation of RTPI responses to these consultations please e-mail the relevant contact person. Please note that an RTPI closing date is given to allow the RTPI sufficient time to co-ordinate a consultation response.
Please notify the RTPI's policy team of any additional open or forthcoming consultations that you feel would be of interest to the RTPI and its members. Follow the links on the left to view our achived responses in addition to our most recent ones which can be found below.
RTPI and Brexit
- For the latest RTPI briefing about the UK's withdrawal from the European Union and impact on planning please click here.
- RTPI response National Infratructure Comission call for evidence (February 2017)
- RTPI response to Environmental Impact Assessment Joint Technical Consultation (January 2017)
- RTPI response to the consultation from the National Infrastructure Commission into the processes and methodology of the National Infrastructure Assessment (August 2016)
- RTPI response to the DECC-commissioned independent review into tidal lagoons energy in the UK (July 2016)
- RTPI Response to ONS consultation on changes to ONS products (January 2016)
- RTPI Response to government consultation for the CIL review (January 2016)
- RTPI Evidence to APPG for Reform, Decentralisation and Devolution in the UK
- RTPI response to Consultation Stage 2: 2014-2020 Assisted Areas Map (pdf, 419 kb). Response to Department for Business Innovation and Skills.