Good Practice in Delivering Passivhaus – Case Studies from the Region
Thursday, 10 May 2018 at 9:30AM
Norwich City Hall, St Peters Street, Norwich NR2 1NH
This conference will be invaluable to planners and architects' understanding of Passivhaus design principles and their application in an increasing number of residential developments. Case studies from a range of award- winning schemes will illustrate and guide good practice. There will also be an opportunity to visit a current development near the city centre.
- Chris Parsons FCIOB, Director , Parsons + Whittley Architects
- Hazel Ellard, Broadland Growth Ltd
- Gwyn Jones, City Growth and Development Manager, Norwich City Council
- Ben Humphries, Director, Architype
- James Turner, Associate Architect & Henry Wooton, Project Architect , Mikhail Riches
Picture from Mikhail Riches
*RTPI EE is offering up to three free places to members based in Local Authorities. This offer is non-transferrable and subject to availability
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.