Tuesday, 01 May 2018 at 9:30AM
Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 8PH, UK
This timely briefing will take stock of current charging regimes. You will receive first-hand accounts from those involved in implementing CIL and S106 agreements. Expect to hear about lessons learned and how to make them work in practice.
Through a combination of input from expert speakers input discussion, you will:
- Learn how charging regimes work alongside planning applications
- Gain an insight to charging fees - legal challenges and opportunities
- Explore how to capture value from development
- Hear to what extent CIL may prevent development proceeding
- Explore the relationship between CIL and local plans
View the event agenda here.
This links to the following CPD Priorities:
- Understanding and practicing in a market economy
- Communication, mediation and negotiation skills
Please note there is limited availability for Licentiate, Independent Consultants and concessions. To be eligible for the Independent Consultant rate, you need to be member of the Independent Consultants Network (ICN). For the RTPI concessions rate, you need to be a RTPI student, unemployed or retired member. You will need your membership number and password to book.
If you are having difficulties booking, please contact us on 020 7929 8400 or email email@example.com.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.