Thursday, 01 March 2018 at 9:30AM
Maple House, 150 Corporation St, Birmingham B4 6TB
With Brexit, the Government’s Industrial Strategy and commitment to the Midlands Engine Strategy, planning for positive economic growth in the Midlands has never been more crucial to the UK’s economy.
RTPI West Midlands is hosting a national Planning for Economic Growth Conference at Etc Venues in Birmingham, supported by Indigo Planning.
Our packed programme offers delegates the opportunity to hear from key industry influencers and planning practitioners from the West Midlands and beyond, with plenty opportunity to network, share ideas and debate practical solutions to ensure economic growth is at the forefront of their work.
Highlights include keynote addresses from:
- Vicky Pryce (Director at the Centre for Economics and Business Research)
- Ian MacLeod (Assistant Director of Planning and Regeneration at Birmingham City Council)
Plenary briefings in the morning will be followed by a choice of afternoon interactive roundtable discussions on:
- Regeneration and C21st Place Making
- Driving Economic Growth in Birmingham
- Planning, narrative and building confidence
- Infrastructure Investment as Pump Priming
Download amended programme
This is a full day conference which we are able to offer you at Etc. venues in Birmingham, with breakfast, lunch and all refreshments (including unlimited tea and coffee) for only £80.00 + vat. Please book your place online below.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
This conference is kindly sponsored by: