Thursday, 08 March 2018 at 9:30AM
Carriageworks Theatre, 3 Millenium Square, Leeds, LS2 3AD
The pan-regional agenda is at the forefront of government thinking on industrial strategy, economic development and infrastructure investment.
This conference will look at the agenda in the North from a range of perspectives; economic, social, environmental and political.
It will examine lessons for planners from progress to date; and consider the implications for both strategic and local planning.
Our packed programme offers delegates the opportunity to hear from key industry influencers in the North, with plenty of opportunity to network, share ideas and debate practical solutions to ensure economic growth is at the forefront of their work.
Key speakers include;
- Coun Judith Blake, Leader of Leeds City Council
- Ed Cox, Director, IPPR North
- Jonathan Spruce, Strategy Director, Transport for the North
- Professor Cecilia Wong, The University of Manchester
- Sarah Davies, Northern Powerhouse Manager, Environment Agency
- Peter Nears, Strategy Planning Director, Peel Group
- Professor John Shutt, Leeds University Business School
Download full programme
This conference is organised by RTPI Yorkshire on behalf of the RTPI Yorkshire Conference Series Partnership.
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.