Planning and Infrastructure
Thursday, 14 September 2017 at 10:00AM
The Queen’s College, Oxford OX1 4AW, UK
Infrastructure is a vital ingredient of successful place-making which requires timely funding, political support and effective planning.
This one-day event looks at some of the challenges facing the South East in bringing forward infrastructure on a range of scales, and some examples of best practice and lessons learnt.
- Chair: Sue Percy, CEO, Chartered Institute of Highways and Transportation
- Hugh Richards, No 5 Chambers
- Adam Cooper, Policy and Engagement Director, NIC
- Katie Stewart,Director of Environment, Planning and Enforcement, Kent County Council
- Dr Janice Morphet, Visiting Professor, UCL
- Edward Briggs, Partner (Rural), Bidwells
- Linda Taylor, Managing Director, Copper Communications
- Anna Rose, Head of PAS
This full day event includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
With thanks to our sponsors: