Thursday, 19 October 2017 at 10:00AM
Media Resource Centre, Oxford Rd, Llandrindod Wells LD1 6AH, UK
This year's Wales Enforcement Conference will hear from speakers about the latest enforcement cases in the Courts, how enforcement should work with the new heritage policy and Act, as well as case studies from a number of Authorities.
The Conference will be chaired by Janet Askew, Chartered Town Planner.
- Alan Southerby, Planning Consultant and RTPI Cymru Chair 2017
- Annabel Graham-Paul, Barrister, Francis Taylor Building - the latest from the courts
- Emma Keller, Carmarthenshire County Council and Judith Alfrey, Cadw - Enforcement and the Historic Environment
- Tony Thickett, Director for Wales, Planning Inspectorate - Enforcement Appeals
- Short briefings from around Wales:
Liam Jones, Area Team Leader, Swansea Council - HMOs
Lisa Hughes, Brecon Beacons National Park Authority – Proactive monitoring
Aneurin Môn Parry MRTPI, Enforcement Team Leader, Gwynedd Council – Unauthorised use of agri building
Paula Clarke MRTPI Development Management Area Manager, Monmouthshire Council – Concealment
The 2017 Wales Enforcement Conference is supported by POSW.