Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 9:30AM
Burges Salmon offices, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX, UK
The annual conference run by the RTPI South West focusing on the latest trends and changes to development management legislation and national advice. Consideration will also be given to contemporary appeal and court decisions. In addition speakers will consider the real life experience of PIP's and the privatisation initiative of development management.
This event has been kindly sponsored by Burges Salmon
Speaker and topics:
- Overview of the permission in principle consent route
Robert Griffith and Jamie Wzietek, Planning - Permission in Principle at DCLG
Brownfield Land Registers: LPA Research and Best Practice- Jon Herbert at Troy Planning
- Latest Developments in Planning Law - Burges Salmon
- Assessing Harm to Heritage Assets
The legal implications of case outcomes and on assessing harm, and particularly substantial and less than substantial harm, to heritage assets.
Mike Harlow - Corporate Secretary, Historic England
- Prior Approval of Permitted Development – Ongoing Problems and Issues – Martin Goodall, Keystone Law
- The Privatisation Initiative of Development Management - Karime Hassan, Chief Executive & Growth Director at Exeter City Council
- PINS and Planning
Ben Linscott, PINS
This event is now sold out - please contact to be added to a waiting list.
We now welcome exhibitors to showcase their firm, recent developments and to further engage with RTPI Members and professionals in planning. Please contact for further information.
0207 929 8190
There was a problem reserving your event places.
Please contact us using the form below, or refresh the page and try again.
We apologise for any inconvenience.