Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 9:30AM
Burges Salmon offices, One Glass Wharf, Bristol, BS2 0ZX, UK
This event has been kindly sponsored by Burges Salmon
Speaker and topics:
- Overview of the permission in principle consent route
Robert Griffith and Jamie Wzietek, Planning - Permission in Principle at DCLG
Brownfield Land Registers: LPA Research and Best Practice- Jon Herbert at Troy Planning
Case Law Update
John Arthur, Associate, Burges Salmon
- Assessing Harm to Heritage Assets
The legal implications of case outcomes and on assessing harm, and particularly substantial and less than substantial harm, to heritage assets.
Mike Harlow - Corporate Secretary, Historic England
- Prior Approval of Permitted Development – Ongoing Problems and Issues – Dr Andrew Brown, Planning Director for the South East, Historic England
- EIA Regulations – what DM need to know
Jen Ashwell, Solicitor, Burges Salmon
“Positive Planning in the age of Austerity”
Andy Robbins, City Development Manager at Exeter City Council
- Lifting the lid on PINS – an update on current changes
Mark Southgate, Director of Major Casework
This event is now sold out - please contact to be added to a waiting list.
We now welcome exhibitors to showcase their firm, recent developments and to further engage with RTPI Members and professionals in planning. Please contact for further information.
0207 929 8190