Our £2,000 undergraduate bursary programme for 2017-18 is now closed for nominations.
Please note: Nominations for the Bursary are made by the accredited Planning School and provided to the RTPI.
Further details of future bursary programmes will be available here in due course.
Who is eligible for the bursary?
- Home- or EU-domiciled student.
- The nominated students will be enrolled on an accredited undergraduate course in the UK or Ireland in 2017-18.
Accredited Planning schools may nominate two students for each category. Nominees must fulfil one of the criteria in either category A or category B in addition to the eligibility criteria above:
- A person with a protected characteristic under the Equality Act 2010 which is under-represented in the planning profession. For example there is not a broad ethnic mix in the planning profession and women are currently under-represented.
- Nominee applied for the course through a widening participation agenda or through a non-traditional admissions method and achieving good results.
- The student must have declared a disability or a specific learning difficulty (e.g. dyslexia or dyspraxia) to the university prior to being nominated for this Bursary.